To provide restaurant guests with a unique and professional dining experience, while maintaining the company's high standards of quality and excellence.
Duties: (may include but not limited to)
* Maintaining stations in an organized and productive manner.
* Adhering with company policies.
* Responsible for opening duties/closing and ongoing side work.
* Performs other tasks/projects as assigned by management.
* Working closely with chef and FOH manger,
o Oversee kitchen staff training, food preparation, product quality and cooking execution
o Prepare and cook individual dishes or entire meals
o Ensure sanitary cooking conditions and appropriate safe food handling
o Assist in food cost, labour and other kitchen controlables, monitoring and ordering of supplies
* Recruit and hire staff, supervise activities and instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food
* Communicate needs with vendors/suppliers for daily inventory
* Assist with weekly inventory counts.
* Preparing weekly schedules and managing day off requests.
* Help implement kitchen systems
* Managing cleaning routines.
* Command line from the Call finish station, monitoring the quality of food. Ensuring appropriate ticket times and quality of dish with the highest level of finesse.
* 3 years minimum experience -- management level in restaurant industry
* Certification of culinary training or apprenticeship, red seal and/or journeyman certificate is an asset
* FOODSAFE certified
* MUST HAVE A SENCE OF HUMUOR!
For more information please visit our website.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|