Used.ca is looking for an ambitious Account Representative to join our team in beautiful Victoria, BC!
Why we love working here
We proudly make meaningful contributions to our communities.
We have invested $2.8 million promoting local events, charities and nonprofit organizations over the last four years. We have partnered with more than 700 organizations to share their message.
We actively participate in events like the Earth Day clean-up, Victoria Pride Festival and Festival of Trees.
We host six annual bottle drives to raise much-needed funds for local charities like the Victoria Humane Society, Island Prostate Centre and BC Children’s Hospital Foundation.
We get awesome perks like tickets to food festivals, arts events, symphony performances, music festivals, wine tastings…and the list goes on!
We have a modern open-concept kitchen, foosball, sitting lounge complete with a retro NES, and, of course, friendly co-workers to enjoy it all with!
We take pride in our work, and enjoy the benefits of working with a team that values transparency, integrity, growth and positivity!
What will you be doing?
Reporting directly to the Revenue Manager, you will:
- Manage existing accounts and meet with them regularly
- Actively prospect for new leads
- Prepare sales decks and pitches
- Work with our art director to design client advertising creatives
- Provide clients with performance reports
- Work collaboratively with clients to optimize campaigns
What are we looking for?
- A motivated self-starter
- Three years or more in a sales role, preferably B2B
- Top-notch customer service skills
- A problem solver
- Ability to develop and maintain exceptional relationships with new and existing customers
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with digital advertising
- Foosball experience, but we are willing to train
What do we offer?
- Generous base salary plus uncapped commissions
- Some current client accounts to get you started
- Full health and dental benefits after three months
- Defined contribution pension plan with matching employer contributions (after three months)
- Parking (in downtown Victoria!)
We are committed to being a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work.
Even if you don’t have all the experience, but you share our values of – transparency, integrity, positivity and growth – send us an application!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Careers@Used.ca. We look forward to hearing from you!